Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Eventful Year



















Things that have occurred in my life in the past year. 2010 was an EVENTFUL year!

-Participated in a post card exchange
-Visited Spiral Jetty on The Great Salt Lake
-Was elected to be on the Utah Community Forestry Council Board
-Didn’t get a job I thought I wanted
-Was later offered that job and turned it down
-Stopped being a letter press printer as an occupation
-Opened my own boutique
-Was appointed to be Sustainability Director for AIGA – Salt Lake City
-Filmed as the subject of an episode of The Generations Project - TV Show
-Traveled to Salem, Massachusetts
-Traveled to Sterling, Alberta Canada
-Found that life is much more complicated than expected
-Moved ½ a block away
-Traveled to Amsterdam.... AMAZING!!
-Was filmed as part of a TV show as a local food expert
-Made new friends in the local food scene
-Recognized abundance more than ever around me
-Closed my boutique to improve my quality of life
-Found that ‘Trees are the answer” is truer all the time
-Learning to skate ski
-Learning yoga
-Went on a retreat to a monastery

2 comments:

apple slice said...

incredible list. your travel is impressive and the aiga is exciting! i would elect you to many boards. excellent listing and exciting year.

apple slice said...

in the snap, you could be amelia earhart,