Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eight Means Love

Not being the most au courant of individuals, I was both delighted and a little bemused to learn that the combination of the numbers 1 4 3 means = I love you (representing the numbers in the words) http://www.netlingo.com/word/143.php.  Really? Did you know about this? Maybe I am just getting old, and the truth is, even in texting I like to actually spell words out. It seems lazy to acronym everything. But, the reason this delights me is that I love the number 8, and 1+4+3=8. YAY!!!

Oh, yeah, so instead of 1,4,3 meaning I love you I choose to say 8, and since 8 sideways is the symbol of infinity∞, it is like infinite love = rad! You could help me start this new fad if you wanted. Maybe we could get those emoticon folks to make an 8 that rotates from 8 to ∞. But we’ll have to make it popular first.


3 comments:

Marie said...

8, Rachel! Also ∞.

apple slice said...

ooh. there is nothing like code. and, just who are you saying i love you to? hee hee.

Tanya said...

You are such a sappy lovebird!! Wait...you love trees...and trees have sap!!! Plus, birds live in trees...it is like the world is in perfect harmony when Rachel is in love!!