Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a Difference a Name Makes


Your Name

To see your name,
is a kiss to my eyes.
A frisson of connection,
tied always to you.


What is in a name? It is interesting how a name can be meaningless until you care for someone with that name. In my life there are repeating themes of names, I have fancied at least 8 fellows of the same name. I am especially partial to fellows with last names beginning with B, I have dated many of those. I am not alone in that, it is proven that we are all most attracted to our own initials. My name is biblical, ergo, I like biblical names. Name attraction is all ego based. I happen to think that R & B are the best letters in the alphabet, I am also fond of those letters found as neighbors, A & S.







1 comment:

apple slice said...

super fun! i have name attraction for family names in non-family members. i like your initials. i also like mine cause they are neighbors in the alphabet and in the right order.